IDB Statement Savings
An open deposit account which earns our statement savings interest rate. The customer will receive a statement quarterly. A statement savings account gives customers the ability to conduct ACH, ATM, and/or account transfers activity from the account.
- Funds are invested in an open account that has no maturity
- Additional deposits may be made to the account at any time and in any amount
- Up to 6 withdrawals may be made per month without a fee*
- FDIC insurance
- Quarterly statement
- Automatic debits and credits available
- Funds always available **
- Easy record keeping for deposits, withdrawals, and interest
- Direct deposit, insurance premium, and automatic loan payment
- Minimum $75.00 ($100 to earn interest)
- Acceptable ID
- Social Security Number or Tax ID Number
Who is Eligible:
* Account may be changed to transaction account status.
** Seven day written notice of withdrawals may be required.